If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday 31 December 2012

Happy New Year and BOM Updates

Happy New Year to everyone. I hope that 2013 is all that you want it to be. For me it will be one of a huge change in my life.
I have been studiously completing my Easy Street Mystery quilt components and the last part will be released tonight my time. For part 7 we had to construct 4 corner sections and 12 of the triangle sections similar to the one below.

Easy Street Part 7
 
Blocks 5 and 6 have been sent out in the Blackwork Birds BOM.
Blackwork Birds Block 5


Blackwork Birds Block 6

Shirley B and Amy P have also sent in pics of their blocks to date. I think you will agree with me that it is great fun to see what everyone else is doing.
Amy P's Blackwork Birds Blocks

Shirley B's Blackwork Bird Blocks

No comments:

Post a Comment