If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Thursday 20 December 2012

Last Day of Work

Today(Friday) will be my last day of work. Yesterday was quite emotional with two school assemblies One was the final assembly for our departing Grade 10 students and the other was a Christmas/Farewell assembly for me. My husband was also a special guest and we sat up the front of the school on a couch to watch the proceedings. I managed to make an impromptu speech.
Carlton Quilt 1
 

 
 
At recess time today we will reveal our secret buddies to each other. I have made this Carlton football quilt for my secret buddy. It is in dark navy blue and white. The quilt measures 60 inches wide x 69 inches long. I will post the directions if anyone is interested. The letters are machine embroidered using designs that are free to download. Please let me know if you would like me to do a tutorial. It is a great way to do a football/sport quilt without having to use logos etc.to get the effect of the team colours.

1 comment:

  1. Best wishes for a happy retirement. Carlton quilt is wonderful, did your buddy like it & are there are photos. Merry Christmas...Annette

    ReplyDelete